whatsApp any time: +91 99997 76433
mail us - email@example.com
North india tour packages is a malting pot or diverse cultures, heritage, religions, and landscapes. Whether you want a romantic an adventurous getaway, spiritual retreat or a wildlife experience, we can design the itinerary of your dreams.
Northern region of india comprises of many enchanting destination like the historical Delhi and Agra, vibrant Rajasthan, and many more. Tourists coming from all across the world can experience the uniqueness of North india tour packages which makes it different from the rest of india.
North India Tour Packages are incomplete without a trip to the iconic symbol of love and a wonder of the world, The Taj Mahal. The Golden Triangle Tour Packages, the most popular tourist circuit of Northern India, typically starts from the capital city New Delhi.
Northern India housed the thrones of several ruling empires for century's, thus shaping the course of the country's cultures, religions and governance. We can design the itinerary of your dreams, Select one of our suggested tours to North India or let we create your tours together - a trip to North India, Golden Triangle Tour, Rajasthan Tour packages etc. Around North India.
1. Learn about the rise and fall of the emperors of india, to feel the impulsive mix of modernity and the old city heritage.
2. Discover the legacy of the princely rajputs of rajasthan, visiting the majestic forts and to live like a royal in palaces which are now converted into luxurious hotel's.
3. Taste the scrumptious culinary specialties such as tandoori chicken, dal, makhani, butter chicken, bhidi masala, kadhi chawal, poori sabji, naan and many more delicious food in North india.
4. Explore the wilderness of different national parks and see if you can spot the tiger, leopard and the snow Leopard.
5. Understand the true meaning of Hinduism at one of the oldest in the world, ( varanasi ) in northern india.
6. Wander in the shifting sand dunes of thar desert, exploring some of the remotest places on camal back.
7. Walk the grounds of the magnificently built Taj Mahal, a symbol of love which still shines like a white pearl.
Not only is delhi the tourist hub in india, It offers access to a multitude of getaways from the city's hustle and bustle.
Delhi is placed at the apex of north India's most popular tourist circuit the golden triangle - ( Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ), along with the culture heavens agra and jaipur, Delhi s superb trains, Roads and air connections, allow traveller to explore mountains, religious sentres, desert, national parks, historical highlights and cities bustling with life are all an train or short flight away.